GetMyFirstJob Apprenticeship Pack
You can now request free recourses directly to your school to help you, your students and prospective students learn more about Apprenticeships and discover the many possibilities that vocational routes now offer, including degree level and beyond. You can use them for open days, careers resources and to meet obligations introduced in January 2018 under the Technician and Further Education Act (the so-called ‘Baker Clause’).
In your pack you will receive:
- A2 posters of student choices
- A4 posters summarising what Apprenticeship are
- A4 leaflets giving an overview of the benefits of Apprenticeship
- Give Away Cards about Apprenticeships
- A2 iDea Posters, the Duke of York’s Digital Enterprise Awards